Sunday, May 20, 2007


Grocery Store

@ The grocery store I was hungry, but did not have a taste for anything in particular.

As I walked in the store I was first

greeted by sweets and bread. As a smelled the bread’s aroma wafting past my

senses I was compelled with a urge to immerse

my senses in the smell and go tripping down the bread isle for a

further look, but being only that

I had come to the store

to purchase an energy drink I decided to press on.


The very next step I was confronted with an entire table of cookies. Large ones, small ones, ones with icing and ones with sprinkles, as I stare over the delectable’s I remembered to consider what taste I had in my mouth, I noticed I still really didn’t have a taste for them, or anything else in my mouth for that matter, and mouth being the operative word, again I pressed on. Although my thoughts were for tasting the sweet treats and the thick smell of the bread was not unnoticed, I was on a mission for an energy drink so I continued ever forward thinking about the diet I need to try and at least have some vague semblance of adherence to, albeit somewhat .

I did notice the sights and smells really did get to me senses but the lack of want of taste in my mouth helped me stick to the task @ hand only which was, purchase of a low cal. energy drink.