Sunday, May 20, 2007


Music Melodies

I recently purchased a CD from my friendly neighborhood WalMart store which was called Dream Surf Sounds, this, the sounds of the ocean are so overpowering the initial reaction is complete and utter tranquility.


As



relaxation fills my body,


I am surprised by how swiftly my mind floods with harmonious visions of the ocean.


With the sounds illuminating my minds eye I am transported back to previous sea visits.


Sights of the ocean are envisioned.

The tide rising and falling as my feet are submerged in the surf and sand.

The calming and drifting water flows over my sand covered swim suit before the tide washes the water back out to sea just like a possessive little boy knowing the delights

of the ocean is “his toy”.

But just then another wave crashes in- on the shore there is that aahhh feeling once more, never departing.

As my reality and senses converge I reach over and turn up the volume while I read on my comfortable ottoman looking up from my book to see my puppy also relaxing to the sounds of the soothing sea.


No comments: